Commercial Property Loans
If you are looking to buy a commercial property or re-finance your existing loan, AustAsia Financial Brokers Pty Ltd (ACN 066 154 783) can assist you through the process. Our commercial property team provides investors, developers or experienced owner-occupiers the right loan structures to suit your financial position. Like our residential loans, AustAsia will search right across the financial options available to meet your business and financial position.
A commercial property can cover a variety of different options including;
- Office space;
- Retail space;
- Car parking – large car park sites or individual car bays and garages; &
- Industrial properties – warehouses and factories;
Some of the differences between commercial and residential property include;
- Commercial properties have leases that run for a longer period of time – up to ten years in some cases;
- When buying a commercial property, GST (Goods and Services Tax) will apply. If you are an investor you can claim the GST back.
- The costs of maintenance, rates, taxes, repairs on a commercial property are usually paid by the lessee; &
- Property restrictions may apply to certain commercial properties however be aware of local council guides for use. For example just letting out a warehouse may have restriction on what can actually be stored due to local council regulation, likewise there may be restrictions on opening hours.
AustAsia Group can work with you on the commercial property you are purchasing – including the loan approval, tax implications and the settlement process.