AustAsia Office is open for business from Monday 8 February 2021 – with interim restrictions
As announced by the Government last Thursday night, businesses are allowed to open from 6.00 pm Friday 5 February 2021 which means our office will be open from Monday 8 February 2021 and we will continue to operate our usual business hours of 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Our staff will also be returning to the office and AAG will be adhering to the interim restrictions, outlined below.
Our response measures are aligned with the advice provided by the Western Australian Government Department of Health.
Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
Our BCP framework aims to ensure:
- the safety of our staff and visitors
- the continued provision of key client services and operations.
- that we continually monitor, review and manage our response to the evolving situation which include managing the current and potential impacts on our staff, operations and client services.
Our office is now open once more, but with interim restrictions until 13 Feb 2021:
- All staff and clients to sign in using the SafeWA app
- All staff and clients to wear a mask
- Wiping down all meeting room tables and chairs after client use.
We are hear to Help
If you have any concerns or questions about your interactions with us, please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.