Having a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) doesn’t mean having to do everything yourself. However, selecting the right advisor is crucial. At AustAsia Group, we can provide knowledgeable guidance on all aspects of SMSFs, ensuring that your retirement savings are well-managed and diversified in the manner most appropriate to your long-term goals.
Whether you want to start your own SMSF or join an existing one, we can help you to:
- Decide whether an SMSF is right for you
- Set up and administer your SMSF
- Understand your responsibilities and obligations
- Design and implement your unique investment strategy.
Once set up, we can assist you by:
- Developing SMSF strategies that will assist you to achieve your specific retirement goals
- Rolling over your current super into your new SMSF
- If your existing Life and TPD insurances are transferable, we can help transfer these to your new fund, so your SMSF can pay the premiums
- Providing specific investment advice, helping you with the ongoing management of your investments and advising you when changes are necessary to ensure you maintain the right investment mix
- Managing all administrative functions
- Preparing financials and attend to all accounting functions
- Ensuring that you continue to meet the rules and regulations of a complying SMSF on an ongoing basis.
An SMSF is one of the many options available when building for the future. It isn’t for everyone, but for many that already have their own SMSF, they wouldn’t have it any other way. Whether you are wondering if it is right for you, or need better advice and management of your existing fund, at AustAsia Group, we’re here to help.