AustAsia Accounting Services is a client focussed CPA firm offering three service streams, together providing a complete accounting package of services across a range of disciplines including:
- Tax planning, compliance and the preparation of tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and SMSFs
- Comprehensive management accounting and general bookkeeping functions
- Business structuring, improvement, growth, acquisition, and exit strategies
The three services streams are:
Management Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
AustAsia’s management accounting team provides the full range of management accounting and bookkeeping services to a wide range of industry clients.
From one-person, sole trader contractors, through to complex, retail and industrial-sector organisations, the services provided by our team range from checking and lodging quarterly Business Activity Statements (BAS), through to the complete finance and accounting “back-office” function, providing the complete solution for:
- Bank account management and reconciliations
- Creditor and debtor management
- Payroll and salary sacrifice management
- Management reporting, and
- “Virtual CFO” services
AustAsia Accounting Services is a recognised Partner Firm for Xero and MYOB accounting software services. The team also works with a variety of other accounting systems including Quicken, Agrimaster, and Reckon, to name a few.
Furthermore, we work with and incorporate third-party provider software, to make our clients’ lives easier, and complete our own work with a higher degree of efficiency. These other software platform include