AustAsia Real Estate is proud to offer our clients a complete property solution in all aspects of real estate, including settlements. Our friendly and experienced team can assist with buying and selling property and property management and development.
We’re fully licensed as a corporate member of the Real Estate Institute of WA (REIWA) and under the Real Estate & Business Agents (REBA) Act.
AustAsia Real Estate Pty Ltd works closely with AustAsia’s finance broking and settlements teams to provide a fully integrated real estate service.
Click here to visit the standalone AustAsia Real Estate website.
AAG Settlements is a licensed Real Estate and Business Settlement Agent with over 50 years combined industry experience, registered with the WA Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety.
AAG Settlements performs all the necessary functions and services involved in Property Settlements, Business Settlements and Refinance Transactions, including:
- Residential Property Settlements
- Commercial Property Settlements
- Finance and Refinancing Settlements
- Business Settlements
- Changing Company Name
- Family Court Settlements
- Substitute Purchaser
- De-facto Partner Transfers
- Related Parties Transaction
- Changing Trustee Names
- Application By Survivorship/Transmission
- Application for Lost Title
- Application for Strata/New Balance Titles
We provide a professional, friendly, ethical and efficient range of services and follow a strict policy of only acting for one party involved in a transaction. This ensures conflicts of interest never arise during the settlement process.
- Preparation, stamping, lodgement of Transfer, and other required documents
- Settlement due diligence, including Certificate of Title and associated plan and encumbrance searches (e.g. caveats, mortgages and covenants)
- Verification of identity as per Landgate’s registration policy
- Liaising with banks and financiers
- Assisting, recommending and attending to Special Conditions set out in Agreements and Contracts
- Attending to Regulatory Authorities and their legislative requirements
- Adjustment of Rates and Taxes as applicable to your transaction
- Arranging Section 43 (Strata Enquiry) as applicable to your transaction
- Preparation and finalisation of Settlement Statements
- Providing a comprehensive Final Inspection Checklist
- Serving Notices of Default where applicable
- Scheduling Settlement with all associated parties
- Attendance at Settlement
- Notifying Rating Authorities of the change of ownership
AAG Settlements also provides non-settlement related services, including:
- Company Searches
- Company Document Searches
- Lodgement of documents with ASIC
- Extraordinary Landgate Searches (Historical Searches)
- Registration of Enduring Power of Attorney documents
- This is only applicable to Western Australia, where it’s a requirement that an Attorney can only sign on their Donor’s behalf in any Land registration if their Enduring Power of Attorney is registered at Landgate.
AAG Settlements provides a schedule of fees set by over 50 years combined industry experience and in accordance with current legislation. We disclose all settlement fees and associated out of pocket and disbursement costs to our clients before commencing work on their settlement.
Whether you are looking for your first home or your next investment property, AustAsia Real Estate is here to assist in your next property purchase. Our team of property specialists pride themselves in finding the right property tailored to suit your needs and financial budget.
As buyers agents, we only work for you. Instead of having to negotiate directly with real estate agents, let our expertise and knowledge of real estate tactics take the stress away from property acquisition.
Services that AustAsia Real Estate will provide:
- Understanding and preparing a plan of your requirements
- Research desired areas providing property and suburb statistics
- Searching for properties through established networks
- Negotiating with agents or representing you at auction
- Ability to organize building and pest inspections
- Contract administration