- Sole traders
- Trusts, such as family trusts, unit trusts, and service trusts
- Companies – ranging from small Pty Ltds, to large public organisations, and
- Self-managed superannuation funds
Where required, AustAsia’s accounting team will liaise with third parties and regulatory bodies to ensure our clients’ regulatory and legal compliance in their tax and financial matters. Such stakeholders include:
- Banks and other financial institutions
- Auditors, and
- Regulatory bodies, including the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), and Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), and Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC)
AustAsia’s tax team are adept at tax planning strategies, aimed at optimising our clients’ tax positions ahead of end of year close, and capital gains and losses, relating to the disposal of assets, financial instruments, and business sales and expansions.
At AustAsia Accounting Services, we are more than a Tax Agent who purely inserts your data and lodges your tax return with the Australian Taxation Office.
We are a client-focused organisation and we strive to learn and understand your needs and wants. It is your best interests that are uppermost in our minds.
We strive to provide the highest standard of work to you at a fair and reasonable price.
Including our high standard of work, we also:
- Are fully qualified CPA Accountants not just Registered Tax Agents so we are knowledgeable in finding ways to make a difference and maximise your refund / minimize your tax;
- Take the time to ensure all income and all deductions or offsets you can possibly claim are reported and claimed;
- Take the time to ask you questions to find extra benefits or tax savings and incorporate this into your tax return;
- Have come across many clients in the past whose tax returns were poorly prepared and that the low fees their tax agent charges are in most cases a product of the quality of the work they’ve done. Even with simple tax returns, we have found the previous agent to have missed information that would have made an impact on their tax refund.
Whether you are an individual or business, it is important to plan for the end of the financial year and the following year.
Our team can assist you to benefit from tax planning and the additional value that can be created. We investigate what strategies can be structured and implemented to better manage your tax and overall financial position. These include (but not limited to) reviewing your motor vehicle and travel expenses, deductible donations, home office expenses, super contributions, your staff super contributions, asset write-off, review any debts, review stock on hand, any capital gains or losses and any personal tax deductions among other tax items.
Tax planning is a proactive service that goes well beyond just compliance and considers your unique circumstances and financial position to achieve a better overall outcome.
Tax minimisation is always a point of interest to most, if not all of our clients. It is, as the name suggest working out ways and implementing strategies to effectively minimise the tax burden. The available strategies vary widely and can make a significant impact to one’s bottom line.
This ties in with our tax planning service to ensure proper planning, continuous and timely review is being done to ensure tax implications are considered and tax is minimised.
As Kerry Packer once said:
“Of course, I am minimising my tax. And if anyone in this country doesn’t minimise their tax, they need their heads read!”
With this quote in mind, our team works hard to ensure all of our clients’ don’t pay an extra cent in tax if they don’t need to.