The WA Government has announced Level 1 and Level 2 COVID-19 Business Assistance Package to assist businesses that are adversely affected by increasing COVID-19 cases in the community and the necessary implementation of Level 1 public health and social measures.
Level 1 – Small business rental relief package has been included under this program which will provide rental relief grants of up to $3,000 excluding GST (based on $500 per week for 6 weeks)
- Verify your identity using myGovID
- Have a valid and active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Be currently trading in Western Australia
- Have an annual turnover of more than $50,000
- Have an Australian-wide payroll of less than $40 million
- Be able to demonstrate a 30% of reduction in revenue for any six-week consecutive time frame between 1 January 2022 to 30 April 2022, compared to the equivalent period in 2021.
- Provide with evidence of a lease from business premises in Western Australia that was in place for the proof of tenancy (lease) in WA (excluding Government tenants).
Level 2 – COVID-19 Business Assistance Package will receive a tiered grant payment, dependant on the number of Full Time Equivalent (FTE) employees of the business from $3k up to $50k.
- Have a valid and active Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Have an Australia-wide payroll of less than $4 million.
- Have an annual turnover of more than $50,000, excluding GST.
- Be able to demonstrate a 50% reduction in revenue for any two-week consecutive period between 1 January 2022 to 30 April 2022, compared to the equivalent period in 2021. An alternative period in 2021 may be used if the business did not operate at that time or it provides an inaccurate representation of the business’ financial situation.
We can help you apply
If you believe your business is eligible and would like our assistance to review and do the application, you will need to provide us with written evidence that we are authorised to act on your behalf.
Our fee for the assistance will be from $500.00 + GST if eligible.
If not eligible, 50% will still be charged due to the complexity of the work involved.
Also, note that the application must be submitted by 4:00 PM 30 June 2022 (AWST).
Kindly find below link for more information.
If you are interested or would like more information, contact us now and we can assist you.