Skip to main content

I have tools and equipment that are required for my job. What expenses can I claim on my tax?

An individual is able to claim any expense, including insurance and repairs, of tools used for earning an income. Any cost of an item greater than $300 will need to be depreciated. Receipts for claims are required and you can only claim the percentage used at work.

Powered by BetterDocs